HOW TO GET INVOLVED AT BREAKTHROUGH…
Although success begins on Sunday, a real relationship with Jesus is much more than acknowledging Him for 75 minutes once a week. In fact, our Sunday worship encounter is meant to be the launching point forward and upward toward a “Connected Life in Christ”. Our goal is for everyone to discover a life of growth, change, significance, blessing, & spiritual fulfillment through building the local church!
1. Get Baptized
Baptisms are the last Sunday of every month or on request. Baptism is how you become ONE with Jesus Christ.
2. Attend Our Growth Track Class
Growth Track class is offered every two months on a Saturday morning at 9am-11:30am. It is free to attend and childcare is provided and refreshments are provided. Our team is here to help in any way we can. You will be given the opportunity to ask questions directly to our team!
- KNOW GOD – We teach on how to get to know God and His ways. This class is so helpful to your relationship with Him.
- FIND FREEDOM – We teach on becoming a mature follower of Christ and the necessary steps it takes to develop in your life.
- DISCOVER PURPOSE – We teach on showing the love of God in practical ways, discovering your unique gift, and then help you step into the ministry that best fits your passion.
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE – We’ll teach you how to make a difference with your life for Christ! This class really deals with Missions/Outreach, and how to reach people in your life.
Connect Groups are a great way to meet other people and build authentic relationships while growing in your faith. We have groups that are just right for you. Our Connect groups are the heartbeat of Breakthrough! They happen in the Winter, Spring, & Fall!
4. Join The Dream Team!
Volunteering is a brilliant way to build great friendships while also practically helping build the church and making weekend services amazing for all who come and attend. We have a serving opportunity that is perfect for you! You are valued and needed at Breakthrough!